CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Soccer Season


Soccer with West United is over. They merged with another club, Razia. Tryouts were a couple of weeks ago and I made it! My dad is going to be my coach this year with Barry Rodriques and Chris Curtis. I am way excited to have my dad teach me new keeper moves! Practice starts next week and I get to go to a Keeper Camp in July! We are competing in a tournament in August! I will post my new schedule as soon as I get it!

2 comments:

kath said...

i am so excited to have another goalie in the family and you have gotten so good at it! Way to go on this blog I will check it everyday

i love you






















1

cheers for chocolate said...

hey Josh...my lawn looks great!! I'll pass the word around to my neighbors so you can earn a jillion bucks this summer.
luv ya...grama B

USA Soccer

I left west United/razzia because they didn't have enough players and it took us almost a month to get em to let me play with USA. I realy like this team. We've won 7 games,lost 4 games and tied 2 games. Now, It's starting again, and I'm not in as bad shape as I thought.

West United Team

West United Team